Tuesday 3 June 2008

New Eyes.




Wow, I got loads of great new eyes today. I am really pleased with the quality, they really do look so lifelike! I got some light and dark blue, dark brown and green. These ones are made from acrylic, they look as good as the glass ones in my opinion , but are much stronger, I'd worry about breaking glassones while I was sculpting. Also they need to be able to withstand being baked with the clay.
I can't wait to make some more dolls now! They will look great with these eyes. I also got a few lbs of clay today, it was lucky really, I've been in all day because my car is in for it's MOT.
I also got a delivery of cardboard boxes, I got some really strong ones because last week one of my dolls was broken in the post and I was really disappointed.
Well, that's it for now, I've included some pis of my new eyes!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bonura said...

Great eyes! Where did you get them from? You said a sculpt broke in the post... do you double box your sculpts? I found that really helps.